Established through an Act of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand and is
recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act. Member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, London
Member of the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
• Ranked among Top 5 Engineering Colleges in North India - Source : Silicon India (July, 2011)
• No.2 Engineering Institute in Uttarakhand - Source : CSR-GHRDC Survey, August 2011
• 13th Best Private Engineering College of India - Source : Electronics For You, May 2010
• 2nd Best Engineering College of India in Industry Interface - Source : Dataquest-IDCT Survey, 2010
• ‘AA’ Grade Engineering College - Source : Careers 360 Survey, June 2010
B.Tech. Program in the following disciplines:
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Science & Engineering
• Electronics & Communications Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
Campus is a lush green campus spread over 25 acres site at Selaqui, near Dehradun. It has 2.5 lakhs sq. ft. of built-up area. Campus is Wi-Fi enabled
Sports and Recreation Facilities:
ICFAI believes in the dictum ‘A healthy mind in a healthy body’. It takes all steps to keep its students and faculty physically fit and mentally strong.
• Badminton, Basketball, and Volleyball Courts
• Indoor games facilities like chess, caroms, table tennis, etc
The B.Tech. program is offered at Dehradun
7 B, Ist Floor,
Astley Hall, Rajpur Road
Near P N B,
Dehradun - 248001.
State - Uttarakhand.
Phone : 0135-3003069, 9358329369.
Toll Free number: 1800-200-2899.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Register for the ATIT 2012 online or download the application form, sans any hassles.Know More